Friday, September 28, 2007

So This Thing About Bad Luck

It comes in threes, right?

As this morning started with a flat tyre can we say that the hatrick has been achieved and get on with it?

Please.

Because I am bone weary, truly worn out, I have found where the end of my tether is.

And one more thing going tits up will have me crawling under my duvet and staying put. Hibernation is highly under-rated. This from someone who enjoys the snap of cold in the morning and the crispness in the air, the icing of frost on the ground and foliage.

Big sigh. Here comes the weekend.

Still don't have my OU stuff although they seem to have sorted out the registration forms and I know when my materials will be posted for my course beginning in February. Not much good for the one starting, oh let me see, yes that would be TODAY.

Sometimes I have a hard time believing that it isn't me. That this happens to everyone. But it doesn't does it? I am sliding into the theme of my other blog here so I better change tact.

If I think good thoughts then good things will happen. Give me a bloody break, fate or destiny or whatever dishes this out.

No comments: