Tuesday, October 11, 2011

30 Days Challenge & 7 Days Away


Day 23: Movie that inspires you


Won't hide the fact that the thought that in two days I will be on holiday far away (or not really far away, still in Europe, but the edge of Europe, not like the middle or anything...and close the mouth.)  So...my head has been racing full of all the things that can go wrong between now and then.  Once we get there I won't give a sh*t but the getting there.


I still have this fatigue.  Still dragging along but doc seems to think this holiday will be just the tonic.  I have to come home though so how that will work I don't know.


Anyway, the getting there.  If I think of all the things that can go wrong I won't be crushed if it does happen as I'll be sort of expecting it.


That sounds quite Eeyore-ish of me to be honest but for years I haven't thought any other way.  Maybe it is my little protection unit.  Look what could've happened but didn't.  If that doesn't prove how screwed up my line of thinking is these days then I don't know.  But...but, when I come back I'm going to take a deep breath and really go for what I want work wise.


There is no point in me sticking in a job that is nearly going to kill me.  Another colleague is off with same thing as me, another one has continuous headaches.  Doctors have said to a few of us that where we work is renowned for this.  Oh great.


Wait...what was I on about.  Oh yes, and this will seamlessly tie in with what I just said.


I chose a series of films, really the material it is based on is what truly inspired me but the films show the possibility of what a keen imagination can evolve in to.




Single parent, takes an idea, writes with a passion, inspires thousands.

No comments: