Monday, February 20, 2012

List Less

Considering everything, I really should make an effort to get back on track, to reorganise until I know where I'm at again.

I should write lists.

But to see it all written down I fear would be truly frightening.

Let's not scare the horses just yet.  Slowly and surely I need to recover all that I have lost, I need to restructure where I can and I need a plan that will work so I can get out of this rut and into a comfortable way of life for me and mine.

I have a meeting with Little Hitler social worker tomorrow, the day will be over quickly I hope.

Yesterday we went to the Royal Museum in Edinburgh.  It has lost a lot of the appeal it once had, I miss the fish and the old fashioned layout although I do appreciate that there are a lot more exhibits on display.  The new cafe is rank though, to the long gone fish I will add Soupçon,  the little cafe tucked into the back of the museum serving delicious bowls of soup to icy Edinburghers.  Sometimes change is not for the better.

Bye bye fishes.

No comments: