Wednesday, February 22, 2012

More Things Not To Do



When outside the weather is cold and dank it is very hard to try and accomplish anything of any worth.


I did, however, note the start and end of an entirely new story idea.  As much as I could elaborate considering it was based on one of three nightmares I had the previous night.  Waking up after each one, this was the first but stayed long enough in my memory to be of some use.


Why does it feel like cheating when inspiration comes during sleep?  It was a clearly laid out story, not my usual fare but we'll see where it goes and if it is like any of the others the answer will be nowhere.  I don't know why I don't take this further as it would be so lovely to have this done.  Perhaps it is the frowning face I see repeating the saying "everyone has a book in them, most of them should remain within."  


Marianne Stokes (1855-1927)

Marianne Stokes (1855-1927)

No comments: