Saturday, September 17, 2011

30 Days Challenge - Day 15

Favourite play adaptation* -


Or panto for that matter...


This has to be the best version of the story I've ever seen.  Kudos for keeping Tinkerbelle as the jealous, vicious little beast she is rather than the Disney-fied cutsie, mall rat version she is now!  I much prefer her character with some wicked bite.


Plus it has Jackson Brodie/Lucius Malfoy/Mark Brydon in possibly the most interesting portrayal of Mr Darling/Captain Hook ever.  Well, it kept my interest for sure.


I do, I do, I do believe in fairies, I do, I do, I do believe in fairies.....








Did you know that Peter started his life in play rather than novel form?  One hundred and eight years ago to be precise.  The novel followed one hundred years ago exact and there I've not only entertained but paid tribute to its centenary.  I'm good like that.

No comments: