Monday, September 26, 2011

30 Days, would it make you happier to know we're on the final stretch?

Day 19: Film that made you cry the hardest


Oh for goodness sake I won't watch this film unless I'm in need of a damn good weep.  It is about a dog, only not just any old dog but one who is a reincarnation of a man.  What can I say, you can keep your Hatchi...I can't even watch the trailer without welling up here.


I'm not going to go in to the story too much, not just because the very thought of the film has turned me into slush.  I hope to god they don't remake it - this film makes the end of Marley and Me seem mild.


Fluke


It's a man, who dies, and becomes a dog, and remembers his life, and there is something else about his death as a human, and his life as a dog isn't all walkies, and it is at least a 10 hankie film.  At least.


Forever.


*sniff sniff*



No comments: