Sunday, September 20, 2015

It's A Silly Day Twenty

Because it's

Post about three celebrity crushes

And that's not as interesting as it would have been to discuss three weird crushes.

Having made the admission yesterday I do happily agree that celebrity crushes are easy to fall into, or at least crushes on the characters celebrities play.  Musicians, not really my thing although bizarrely I used to think what it would be like to be friends with some and I have actually kissed a fairly well known musician.

Celebrities who are celebrities and that's all...there's nothing to crush on, a shallow desire sure but no crush.  Maybe that's against the rules then, to crush on a character rather than a celeb but there you go. I am nothing if not swimming against the tide.  I'll chose folk I think are as close to celebrity as I think I'm going to get.

So, now to think...

Do I have to justify my reasons? Uft!

 Chris O'Dowd
Steve Carell - especially his voice
 John Cusack - because I grew up in the 80s and...of course.

No comments: