Thursday, September 17, 2015

It's Written In The Stars - Day Seventeen

(I make no apology for that heading.)

Post about your zodiac sign, and whether or not it fits you.

Look I'm a fire sign!
I know some people are horrified at the thought of astrology but really, I look on it with some humour and fun.  If the moon can control the waves perhaps the planets control our moods, who knows, certainly not me.  Horoscopes are a load of bunk though.

I'm a Sagittarian.  More fittingly I was born in the Chinese astrological Year of the Pig, that probably says more about me.

I do like being the sign of the archer (design wise at least) but we're meant to be sporty, the life and soul of the party and I'm anything but that.  It makes for nice jewellery though and there is something of human comfort in having a set jewel, colour, planet and all that kind of thing.

We are meant to love travel and I most certainly do, if money were no object I would be off several times a year (ignoring any physical restraints because lack of money is there to hold me back anyway!)

My ex was a Virgo, we're meant to be incompatible signs, well, should have taken that as a warning then.


No comments: