Friday, September 04, 2015

And On The Seventh Day We Had...

Yeah, I know, I'm mixing the days up. Rebel, rebel. This was meant to be posted on Sunday but in a fit of pique I wrote it on Friday. Such fun.

Share something you struggle with:

Something?  Just one thing?  One?  I seem to struggle with most things in life and the older I get the more I seem to struggle.

It wasn't meant to be like this, at this age I thought I would have sorted it all and be living a fairly mundane life with hubby and kids and all of that which was expected of me.

Yet I'm not.

Perhaps the thing I struggle the most with is the past, I can't stop picking over the bones of what happened; what I should have done; what others did to me and how I shouldn't have let that rule my life but I have.  And the more I twist it over in my mind the more I struggle.

You would think the easiest thing to do would be to stop, oh yes, very easy, except it isn't.  Not for me anyway.

So there is my struggle and I don't see a way out.

No comments: